Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What a week

Well, it has been a busy, fun, sick kind of week. Friday night and all day Saturday I spent working on baby gifts and a baby book for Kristy's shower, which personally I think turned out awesome!!! Sunday, we had church and then Kristy's baby shower that afternoon, and I wasn't feeling very good that evening. I woke up Monday feeling miserable, couldn't breath out of my nose, my lymph nodes were swollen so much you could actually see them, and my ears were bothering me, so of course on my day off, I spent part of it at the dr. Ends up I have a throat infection, oh boy!! So now takin medicine for 10 days, but I'm feeling ok right now. At work, it's been pretty good. Boss is out of the office all week, which means, we get to clean the office!! So the last 2 days I've been a cleanin machine! OH! Before I forget, our pool is actually clear now!!! After about 20 something pounds of shock, it finally killed the algae and now is almost ready to swim in again! We plan on swimming a lot Saturday to get our moneys worth!! So, if it's sunny and you are hot, come on over and take a dip with us!! Well, I'm going to put a few new pics up on my link and hit the hay (yes I know it is only 7:20!). Have a great rest of the week! Until next time....

1 comment:

Jana Kay said...

Well it is about time your pool cleared up! We will have to come take a dip sometime soon! :) I love you! I miss my bestest friend in the entire world!!!