Friday, July 6, 2007

It's Friday!!!!!!



Even though I only had to work 2 days, I'm so ready for the weekend. I felt like I needed another vacation after taking the first part of this week off to actually enjoy a couple of days off!! My thumb/wrist is feeling better, it gets a little sore towards the end of the day just because I am using them more now at work. Here is a quick peek at my shin that took part of the fall as well...
Well, I've been so proud of myself for keeping up with this blog thing so far! I can't let myself or my readers down now!! Tomorrow is going to be a busy, fun filled day. We're going to Corban's b-day party in the morning, and then we got free tickets to go see the Yard Dawgs (arena football) play tomorrow night. I have never been to an arena football game before, so this will be interesting to say the least!!! Personally I don't know who would ever call their football team the Yard Dawgs, but who asked me?!!! So, I will have some pics up sometime of our eventful day!!! Oh, speaking of pics...there are some new pictures in my link of last weekends campout/in with my family. We were suppose to go the lake to camp, but with all the rain, it ended up at my parents house, so enjoy!!! Well, we are off for the night, not sure what we're doing, but something fun!! Until next time...

No comments: