Saturday, July 7, 2007

Finally....a relaxing day!!

Well, the relaxing day finally came!!! We started by getting up around 10 a.m., that's right! I actually slept in today!! We then went to Corban's 2nd b-day party which was Thomas the Train and had lots of fun!! Here are some pictures...



After the b-day party, we came home to relax for a while, and then we were off to see the Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz play some football! We really didn't know what to expect, but we actually had a really fun time and are thinking about tickets for next season. We got to sit 5 rows up from the field at the end zone, so we were right there in all the action. One lesson I did learn is that if we have any boys in the future, football will only be something we watch, not play!! One guy got hit so hard I swore I saw birds flying above his head when he got up! His helmet literally flew 10 feet when he got hit! We want to say thanks to Kevin and his wife (Luke works with Kevin) for the tickets! We had such a great time!!! Here are some pics from the game...


There are more pictures of our fun day, just go to my link of pictures to see the rest and also some videos!!! Until next time...

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

That looks like fun! I'm proud of you for keeping up with your blog too. I like knowing what's going on with you guys. I was thinking at JK's wedding that it will probably be forever before we get to see y'all again.

JB