Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's been a while

Well, sorry it has been a few days since I have posted anything. Life has been busy these last few days. Monday I went to the chiropractor for my back and that went well. He also did some treatment on my wrist that I fell on since it has been bothering me. He said he thinks I did some damage to some ligaments, so he did some laser treatment which has seemed to help. Then Tuesday and tonight we have been babysitting at the church. Our bible class is in charge of a VBS at the inner-city church in Oklahoma City, so we are babysitting the kids in our class. We have had fun getting to know them better! Well, tomorrow night is an exciting night, so stay tuned and I will post soon and hopefully have some pics!!! My bed is calling me, so I shall be polite and answer!!! Until next time...

No comments: