Friday, July 13, 2007

Martina McBride & Little Big Town!!!

We had an awesome night last night!! As you can see from the title, we got to go to the Little Big Town/Martina McBride concert! It was AMAZING!! They put on a great show! I would love to see Martina everytime she comes to OKC. Our seats were floor seats, which was great, but the only thing I'm disappointed about was my pictures. With all the random lighting in the arena, it was hard to get any clear pictures, but here is some proof that we were really there!!!






My sister and bro-in-law got seats right behind us which made it entertaining as well! Here are some autographed souveniers and t-shirt we got from the concert...


I shot some video and there are a couple more pictures in my link to the right that you can check out as well! Well I'm off to an eventful Friday night with my family! Until next time...

No comments: