Gotta love tummy time!! hehe
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
8/22 - 12:30 a.m. - my water broke while sleeping; 11:46 p.m. - Autumn arrived after 24 hour labor!
8/24 - I noticed my back had been itchy where the bandaid was from my epidural, didn't think anythinig of it until I looked at my back right before we left the hospital and found a small light rash (looked like a heat rash). Nurse said use Cortisone cream 3 times a day
8/25 - Looked at my back due to itchyness and saw that the rash had grown from the middle of my back all the way down to the middle of my bottom (bright red, raised, looked like I got a bad burn). Called dr. who wasn't in office, scheduled to see next day
8/26 - saw dr. who had no clue what it was, either allergic reaction or infection...put on 2 antibiotics
8/27 - went back to dr. rash had not spread, medicine looked like it was working. Dr. said if it spreads I need to go to ER
8/29 - woke up with new spots on my side and back was spreading, went to ER, left Autumn with parents...at the ER, they had 4 different doctors working on my case b/c I had them all stumped about what it could be. Again, allergic reaction or infection? Decided it was an allergic reaction so gave me Prednisone shot and took me off of 1 antibiotic
8/30 - woke up to break out all over my body and rash still spreading, went back to ER...did more tests and blood work and it showed no sign of me fighting an infection so they doubled my steroid shot of Prednisone and gave me strong dosage of Prednisone to take to attack it hard for the next week.
FINALLY, the last two days, the rash has stopped spreading and the redness is getting MUCH lighter!!! The light at the end of the tunnel is coming closer! Thankfully Autumn is the healthiest and most laid back baby, so she has made this situation such a blessing! Unfortunately right now I have to pump and dump because of the medication I am on, so please pray that when this is all over the transitioning back to nursing her will be easy. I want to thank everyone for their calls and prayers during this last week, because Luke and I have definitely felt God beside us. We are staying in Yukon right now with my parents because Luke had to go back to work this week so my parents can help me out when I need them.
Love you all and hope to see you soon!!!! Until next time...
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The nursery is now officially done! We got the last things hung up, so all we need now is our baby girl! I will post final pics of the nursery soon after I take pics!
Monday, July 27, 2009
It is all feeling too real now that we have everything ready to go now, just waiting for our little girl to get here!! Speaking of....I am meeting with the specialist tomorrow and hopefully he will let us know if and when I need to be induced or what the next step is! Well, that is all for now, hope you all have a great week! Until next time...
Monday, July 13, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyworld/Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo (when I was 10 I think...gotta love voice lessons as a kid!)
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you were not ill (in high school, never in the working world!)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt (did this last week!)
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance (worst experience)
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt (thanks to Jane!)
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been laid off from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby (missed this one by 2 months!)
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Now it's your turn!
Friday, May 29, 2009
This week was the dreaded glucose testing week. I took the test on Wednesday morning and felt weird all day long. I got the dreaded phone call yesterday saying that I had failed it and needed to do the 3 hour test. Luckily I had this morning off of work so I could get it done before we leave town. My wonderful husband took off work so he could be there with me since he knew I was stressed. I will get the results hopefully on Monday, so PLEASE pray that everything comes out good. The Lord has His plan and I will praise Him no matter what the outcome is.
Finally on an up note, we are leaving this evening for our last big trip before Autumn comes. We are taking a road trip up to Colorado and Wyoming to visit different family members and to go fishing and camping with his brother. Wish me luck on that one! I already told Luke I don't squat in nature, so there better be a bathroom close by! :) I will have plenty of pictures and stories I'm sure when we get back next week!
Ya'll have a wonderful weekend! Until next time...
Monday, May 18, 2009
Besides that, nothing new is going on really. Autumn is doing great, I feel a future soccer player in training in my belly! I have to do the wonderful glucose test this next week that I have been dreading! Pray all goes well there.
We are getting ready for our last hu-rah trip the first week of June before Autumn gets here. We are driving up to Colorado to spend a couple days each with different family and then driving to Wyoming to see Luke's brother for a couple days, and then make the long drive back home! I'm making reservations for half way there and half way back to stay the night because I don't think my body will let me stay sitting in a car for over 14 hours!
And then the following week Luke's sister and her family from Seattle will be down to visit for a few days to scout out Oklahoma to see if they could move here!!! We are sooooo.... excited for them to come!!
Well, that is it for now! Hope you all have a wonderful week and I will hopefully post some updated pics soon! Until next time...
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
- I had a birthday on Feb. 2, so now I'm a lot closer to 30 than 20!
- I went to my first and only Thunder game, and got to sit courtside (thanks to Denver!)
- My most amazing husband has redone a lot of our house (painted living room & hallway, redid all the wood work and window sills in the house)
- We got all of our furniture for the baby's room except for a bookcase
- Made 2 birthday cakes for family birthdays (possible pics in the future!)
- Got to spend Spring Sing weekend with my chosen in-laws from Colorado!
- Refinancing our house (much better interest rates and a lot lower monthly payment now!)
Alright, now you can hear from Buddy....
Well, I'm 16 weeks old, and about 4 inches long right now. I have been treating mom a lot better lately so she can finally eat, but I still like to give her some trouble in the morning when I'm not ready to get up yet. Mom and Dad went to the dr. a couple of weeks ago and got to see me wiggling around in here. They also went yesterday for my routine check-up and got to hear my heartbeat!! The nurse said I'm doing great and very healthy and mom finally gained 2 lbs!! Here is a sneak peek of what I look like right now....
Well, if not before, I will update again in 1 1/2 weeks after they violate my privacy and let mom and dad know if I'm a boy or girl! Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Until next time...