Monday, May 18, 2009

Wonderful week!

Last week was a big week for me! Sunday, I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day in Yukon with my family! Luke gave me framed pictures to put up in the nursery I have been wanting (pics to come soon) and a massage! Friday was Luke and my 5th Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 5 years! I am so blessed to have Luke! He is a wonderful husband and daddy-to-be! For our anniversary, we went to PF Chang's and then were trying to get something for each other that we could enjoy and ended up getting a Wii! It was a great investment! It is so much fun and you get a workout at the same time (I need all the help in that area that I can get!) Saturday was my official 4 year anniversary at work as well! So big things going on this past week!

Besides that, nothing new is going on really. Autumn is doing great, I feel a future soccer player in training in my belly! I have to do the wonderful glucose test this next week that I have been dreading! Pray all goes well there.

We are getting ready for our last hu-rah trip the first week of June before Autumn gets here. We are driving up to Colorado to spend a couple days each with different family and then driving to Wyoming to see Luke's brother for a couple days, and then make the long drive back home! I'm making reservations for half way there and half way back to stay the night because I don't think my body will let me stay sitting in a car for over 14 hours!
And then the following week Luke's sister and her family from Seattle will be down to visit for a few days to scout out Oklahoma to see if they could move here!!! We are sooooo.... excited for them to come!!

Well, that is it for now! Hope you all have a wonderful week and I will hopefully post some updated pics soon! Until next time...

No comments: