Friday, May 29, 2009

Ups and Downs

This has been a week full of ups and downs. We finally got our pool up and going, not ready yet, but closely finished. Luke is getting our new pump today and installing it so we will not be the annoying loud neighbors that sound like they have a huge swarm of locusts in their back yard (our pump is dying right now). We are planning on it being ready by the time his sister comes into town in 2 weeks!

This week was the dreaded glucose testing week. I took the test on Wednesday morning and felt weird all day long. I got the dreaded phone call yesterday saying that I had failed it and needed to do the 3 hour test. Luckily I had this morning off of work so I could get it done before we leave town. My wonderful husband took off work so he could be there with me since he knew I was stressed. I will get the results hopefully on Monday, so PLEASE pray that everything comes out good. The Lord has His plan and I will praise Him no matter what the outcome is.

Finally on an up note, we are leaving this evening for our last big trip before Autumn comes. We are taking a road trip up to Colorado and Wyoming to visit different family members and to go fishing and camping with his brother. Wish me luck on that one! I already told Luke I don't squat in nature, so there better be a bathroom close by! :) I will have plenty of pictures and stories I'm sure when we get back next week!

Ya'll have a wonderful weekend! Until next time...

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

you mean you didn't like the orange flavored drink? We will pray that you passed the test this time!