Friday, March 13, 2009
- I had a birthday on Feb. 2, so now I'm a lot closer to 30 than 20!
- I went to my first and only Thunder game, and got to sit courtside (thanks to Denver!)
- My most amazing husband has redone a lot of our house (painted living room & hallway, redid all the wood work and window sills in the house)
- We got all of our furniture for the baby's room except for a bookcase
- Made 2 birthday cakes for family birthdays (possible pics in the future!)
- Got to spend Spring Sing weekend with my chosen in-laws from Colorado!
- Refinancing our house (much better interest rates and a lot lower monthly payment now!)
Alright, now you can hear from Buddy....
Well, I'm 16 weeks old, and about 4 inches long right now. I have been treating mom a lot better lately so she can finally eat, but I still like to give her some trouble in the morning when I'm not ready to get up yet. Mom and Dad went to the dr. a couple of weeks ago and got to see me wiggling around in here. They also went yesterday for my routine check-up and got to hear my heartbeat!! The nurse said I'm doing great and very healthy and mom finally gained 2 lbs!! Here is a sneak peek of what I look like right now....
Well, if not before, I will update again in 1 1/2 weeks after they violate my privacy and let mom and dad know if I'm a boy or girl! Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Until next time...