Sunday, May 3, 2009

Busy but very productive!

What a weekend!  First off, I want everyone to know, that I finally made my plunge into the 21st century.  That's right....I signed up for FACEBOOK.  Crazy I know, but my coworker guilted me into it!  It will take me a while to get use to it, but now you can look for me there as well!  

I got to take Friday off of work which was nice!  We FINALLY got to close on our refinancing for our house.  It ONLY took them 2 months to get done.  Feel the sarcasm!  So that was nice to finally get finished and start saving money!!  After closing I went with Mandy Stansberry to Target to finish up (or really start) registering for Autumn.  There are a lot of things out there which I don't know if I really need or just some new thing someone bored decided to invent!  It makes a first time mom a little nervous when she goes to an aisle that is completely filled with every type of bottle ever made.  How do you choose???  After looking for Autumn stuff we went to the lingerie area to look for me some things I will need when she gets here.  We both were squatting to look at something and both ended up falling and sitting on the floor.  Which to our convenience felt really good to just sit for a while, so now you have 2 pregnant women lounging back in the middle of the floor in the lingerie section!  "Clean up, aisle 13!"  After we got our lazy butts up, we decided to go and try out Orange Tree.  GOOD HONK!  My new favorite dessert place!  Seriously gotta go if you haven't yet.
Friday night was date night with my hubby!  Went to PF Changs and then to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.

Saturday, went out with my girlfriends to eat, went back to the Orange Tree!!! and then went maternity shopping!  I love Pickles and Ice Cream and seriously think I ended up trying everything in that store, but my thrifty self (and husband) can't think of spending over $60 for just a shirt or pants, but they do have the cutest stuff there.  After I dropped the girls off, I went back and looked at Old Navy (on Bryant) to see what things they had on clearance.  I couldn't find the maternity clearance and asked and they said it was all mixed in.   SERIOUSLY????  How am I suppose to determine which tops are maternity???  They need to do it like the one on Memorial Rd.  Needless to say, I left that section and went to look for Autumn some clearance clothes and was successful!!  Last night we went out with Luke's old coworker and his gf to see Wolverine.  It was pretty good.  Not big into action movies, but it had good comedy in it which was nice!  The only bad thing is that I think we either ate too much popcorn or something was bad with it, because both Luke and my stomach didn't feel good all last night when we were trying to sleep.  

Well, I'm finished with my rambling, but I did update right???!!!  Hope you all have a great week coming up!  I know I will since I'm taking Tues.-Friday off of work!  Stay tuned for some pics of a project I'm taking on this week...trust me...I can't believe I'm doing it either!!  Until next time...

No comments: