Tuesday, October 13, 2009

God is keeping it interesting!

Just a quick update, God is keeping us on our toes and doesn't want things to get boring around here. I went to the doctor today for a final ultrasound to see about my cyst that they had found on my ovary at the beginning of the pregnancy to see if it had shrunk. Well the results were that it actually got bigger and is now 6.7 cm big and now I have to have surgery. The ultrasound tech said the cyst wasn't simple, but not complex, somewhere in the middle (whatever that means!!) I don't know the date yet, I have to meet with the doctor next week to talk about everything. So please keep us in your prayers and I will keep everyone updated! Love to all! Until next time...

3 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Oh girl! I am sorry to hear that! Hang in there!

Aubrey said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! We'll be praying for you!!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! That is no good. I hope everything goes smoothly - let me know if you guys need anything!