Saturday, October 10, 2009

We are still alive, I promise!



Hello to my long lost blogging buddies! Sorry I have been away for 2 months now. As of right now I have a little time to update with some pictures until my little one decides to wake up, which seems like she always has the most perfect timing!! To all of you moms out there with new babies and can still update once a day or even once a week, my hat off to you!!! So, quick update, everything is going great! Autumn is now 11 lb, 2 oz as of this last week when I took her to the dr. She is 7 weeks old today! Yes, that does mean she has gained pretty close to 1 lb a week. (uh oh, I hear noises, go back to sleep!) She has been congested for the past couple of weeks, but Dr. Stephens thinks she is ok, just gave us some nasal spray to drip in her nose to help clear it up. And to let everyone know, we are staying pretty low right now, that is why you have not seen us at church because the flu has gotten so bad and with her congested, we don't want to risk getting around a lot of people. So since we are not out and about a whole lot, here are a few pics of our little chunk!!







3 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to finally hold her!

Amy said...

OMG Amy! She is absolutely gorgeous! Rich and I would like to come over and bring you dinner. Please let me know a good night!

Aubrie said...

She is precious!!