Monday, August 17, 2009

1 more week!

Well, I went to the doc today and not much has changed. Still at a 1, but the good thing is the baby has definitely dropped! So....she said she is going to give me one more week, so by next Monday if nothing has happened, then we will more than likely set a date to induce so I don't go past my due date. So please pray that Autumn decides to put the stubbornness asside and come early!!! Another good thing is, she said since I'm doing so well, I only have to check my blood 2 days a week instead of every day!!!! Now I can give my fingers a much needed rest!! Again, not a long post, but just wanted to keep family and friends up to date!! Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Until next time...

3 comments:

Jana said...

Yay!! I'm so excited! Mom and Dad have somehow made it this whole time not knowing you were pregnant. How that happened...I have no idea! I know I have talked to Mom about it. It may not have sunk in. :) Anyway, they say congrats and they are thinking about you! Keep us updated if anything happens!!!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hang in there!

Katie said...

Ok, I am super excited!!! I love you and I am alrady crazy about sweet Autumn! You are going to be great! (but seriously I think we need to have another talk about the going all natural thing... :) J/K)