Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The crazy vacation continues...

Well, I got up this morning and went to the dr. Good news, it's not broken, bad news it will only take time to heal. I have pulled and possible tore my muscles and tissue of my thumb. That's why it hurts when I use it. So, doc said to keep icing it and taking an anti-inflammatory and it will get better over time.

On to the jeep...Luke went to get a new tire on the jeep since it had a flat and he found out that @ Firestone they did not have the right size of tire since our tires were Goodyear before, so we would have to buy all 4 tires for $300 or go down the street to Goodyear and get 1 tire for $200. Now let's do the math here....therefore, we have 4 brand spankin new tires on our jeep! And after he was done there, he came home to meet the guy for the new windshield. So now our jeep looks pretty new now!!! Not excited about the total amount we had to spend on everything, but it's new!!!

Well, supper is waiting so I must go now. Until next time...

No comments: