Sunday, December 7, 2008

November Update!

To start off, I'm going to hopefully cheer anyone up who might be having a bad day or just give you an extra smile! Here is my 2 year old nephew's version of "Had a Bad Day!" He's spends a lot of time with his daddy playing Rock Band and Sing Star (PS game with pop songs to sing)

His other favorite song is "Chasing Cars" which he does know the words but the video I took you couldn't hear him very well.

November was a great month! Some key highlights were....I surprised Luke with tickets to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra....AWESOME!!!! If they come back I highly recommend everyone go and see them. You definitly get your moneys worth!

For Thanksgiving, my boss and his wife went to Vienna to see thier daughter, so I got to have the full week off!!! I started with a trip down to Arlington, TX to see my best friend from college and her 5 mth old little girl that I haven't seen yet. Then on Thanksgiving, Luke's brother from Wyoming flew in and spent 4 days with us! We had sooooo... much fun and miss him so much now! We took him to see the James Bond movie and the movie Australia. Again, I highly recommend seeing Australia. It's long, but very good!

The last exciting thing is that we finally got a X-mas tree!! We went from our little 3 foot fiberoptic tree to a nice 9 footer!!! Here is a picture of it in all its glory! Notice that we had to bend the top of it down so it wouldn't hit our ceiling!!!

We finally got all of our X-mas shopping done this weekend!! I just have to finish making the gifts I need to and then it will be all done!!! I hope you all have a great week and a Merry Christmas if I don't update again til then!!! Blessings to all! Until next time...

1 comment:

Jana said...

Whoa...you mean you actually stayed awake to watch an ENTIRE movie?! Wow...I'm impressed! hehe...love ya!