Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another Awkward/Embarrassing story...why me?

I have no idea why embarrassing things always happen to me at the wrong time, but here we go again...
Yesterday Luke and I made a quick trip down to Dallas and back for a wedding reception for Stephen Robertson.  On the way down, I was not feeling good, so we had to stop at 7-11 so I could use the bathroom.  The only bathroom they had was a unisex one with a urinal and then a wall with a door beside it for the toilet.  I went in, locked the door, but the door into the stall would not lock.  After a few minutes someone rattled the door a few times and I heard the click of the lock come undone.  I froze, made lots of noise, and it was silent for a few minutes.  I thought I was good until I heard the door open, so I hopped up real quick to flush, and then I saw feet underneath the wall and started to hear peeing noise.  GREAT!!!  Some man is right outside the door using the bathroom.  Now I am stuck behind a wall, b/c I DEFINITELY can not go out there until he leaves.  He finally leaves the bathroom so I rush out to wash my hands, and as I am, the door opens again, and you will never guess who it was.  It was the man's wife and kids.  They open the door, stop in shock when they see me, turn and look back out the door at their husband/dad.  I'm staring down the entire time trying my hardest to make myself invisible and leave quickly.  As I'm walking out the door, the wife reopens the door, looks at the sign on the door, and is yelling something at her husband in a different language.  Oh if I knew how to speak in tongues then and to know what was being said!!  So folks....moral of story....do NOT use a 7-11 bathroom if it is not an emergency (yet mine was) and NEVER trust the locks on their doors, b/c you will never know who might stop in to join you!

Not a whole lot has happened since I last posted....the only thing that has happened, is that my hair color has changed!  I'm now half blonde!   Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and an awesome Christmas this week.  Until next time... 

1 comment: