Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with a bang!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year apart from the bah hum"bug" that finally hit the last member in my family yesterday. Here is our family Christmas photo this year!
That is right folks...God decided to end our year with a big bang with a Christmas miracle! You wouldn't be surprised if you see the time of this post (4:22 am) and could see me stuffing my face at the moment! Sleep is just not a number 1 thing on my list for some reason after about 4 a.m. now. If all of the handy dandy internet calculators are correct, I am about 8 weeks along and will be due in August. I go to the doctor on the 15th to get the final word on that, so please please please pray that everything is going good so far and that the baby is healthy. It is hard to wait that long to see the first picture and confirm that there really is somebody inside of my stomach that will be in charge of my life for the next 20 years!!

The other great Christmas blessing is that my sister is pregnant as well! She is about 4 weeks ahead of me so Lord willing, we will be pregnant and waddle together! We both told our family on Christmas Eve. Here is a pic of us with my brother's daughter and sister's son and the shirts that we made to tell our family. For some reason Finn wasn't wanting to smile during these pictures when he was cheesing all night.



Well, I'm going to try to lay here and catch a few more zzz's. I hope you all have a great and safe New Years! Until next time...

PS....sorry....I've had some questions about the t-shirt sayings....Finn's says, "God answers prayers....ask me for details" Isabel's says, "I believe.... in prayer (ask why!)" And they got to be the ones that shared the good news!

14 comments:

Chellie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!
What do the shirts say, I can't read them?

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Yeah! I can tell people now! I love the picture!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

I am so happy for you guys!! We got your card yesterday when we got home. Micah was wondering why I was so excited to read your card. He didn't even notice at first!! :-) We will be praying for you guys!

Mandy said...

I'm so excited for you! Yay for pregnancy pals!

Candice said...

Congratulations! We got your Christmas picture and Jonathan was like "is Amy pregnant?" I looked and noticed "& Baby" on there and I was like, "whoa, I didn't know, that's awesome!" You guys will be great parents and I love the Superman ornaments:)

Amy said...

We could not be more thrilled for you Amy!!! congratulations!!

Krystle OBryan said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! We're pregnant too, 8 weeks. We saw the baby and a strong heartbeat today!!! You'll be in our prayers and please keep us in yours!!!!

Erin said...

Hurrah!!!! Congrats!!

Gena said...

Yea! This is great news. Congratulations!

suzspeaks said...

congratulations!!!

suzspeaks said...

congratulations!!!

Summer said...

I am so happy for you!

Summer said...

Oh, now you have tot ell the story of how God answers prayers....I am curious.

Aubrie said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!