Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby Update

I went to my first appt. today.  Everything went well.  There was a strong heartbeat and she said the baby or "blob" looks good!  We found out that I am only 7 1/2 weeks right now and my due date is Sept. 1st.  On a side note, they did find a cyst on one of my ovaries that was about 6 cm. big, so they are going to keep a close eye on it and do an ultrasound every month to make sure it doesn't get any bigger.  She is not too concerned about it which is good.  I will post pictures and video later since I am fading fast right now.  Hope you all have a great weekend!  Until next time...

8 comments:

rebeckaoneal said...

hey my daughters birthday is the second so make sure you have it on the first or youll have to wait untill they are 5 to start school! congrads on the baby!

Mandy said...

Yay! It's so exciting at the appointments. We just had our twelve week appt. on Wednesday and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. They said my due date is July 28th.

Andrea said...

What an exciting time. I had a cyst with Emily and it never caused any problems. I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy.

Jen said...

How exciting! We'll be praying for you and the baby to be healthy!!

Mariah said...

Congratulations!!

Katie said...

Oh, I am so glad to hear the appt. went well! I feel like I have been in hiding for the past two weeks... this mommy thing is great but exhausting! Looking forward to September!!! Yeah!

Sada said...

Praise God! I'm so excited for you!

Lisa said...

yay! Congrats Amy! I just found out about the baby! How exciting! You will be in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy!