Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bah Hum"bug"!

Well Christmas was going great until 4:00 AM yesterday.  I woke up to hear my poor husband in the other bathroom hovering over the toilet.  I went to check on him, but he didn't want me to come in so I wouldn't get it.  Well....that didn't last long.  At 8, it was my turn.  So we spent all day yesterday on and hovering the toilet.  Merry Christmas!  My wonderful brother came by to drop some crackers, soup, and Sprite off at my front porch when he found out we were sick.  He called me later to let me know his daughter just started as well.  I also got a phone call from my mom saying my dad starting getting sick this morning.  Oh boy!!!  So this is a warning to all out there....the bah hum"BUG" is out and alive this Christmas holiday.  Beware!  Well, I'm off to keep myself hydrated.  I am feeling somewhat better right now (knock on wood!)  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!  I will post at a later time w/Christmas stories and pictures!  Until next time...

No comments: