Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Funny question of the month...

Last night I went on a Father/Daughter date with my dad since I had to go to Yukon to vote, we ended up going out to eat after to the Rib Crib. Our waitress was a giddy nosey teenager who kept coming over to our table and saying, "You guys are laughing again...what are you talking about?" Which our response was an awkward look at each other and a polite "Nothing", because number 1 it's none of your business and 2nd we didn't want to offend her with what we were talking about!! Well, at the end of the meal, again, she came up and said, "You guys are so cute. How long have you been...(I'm praying inside at this point she won't end the question with the word married) father and daughter?" WHAT???? Did she seriously just ask us how long we have been father and daughter? Again...the awkward look at each other and then my dad's classic response of, "Well.......uhhh....since the day she was born!!" haha Gotta love those stupid questions!!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Candice said...

Hahahaha!! How hilarious! This is more eaily mistaken, but one time my brother and I got pictures taken for my parents for mothers/fathers day and the lady taking them said that we were such a cue couple. We both almost vomited at the thought.

Jana said...

wow...some people! :) I'm so proud that you have posted twice in 6 days!! :) Now...keep it up! LOVE YOU!! I can't wait to see you soon!!