Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Where to start?!

Well, since the last time I posted a lot has happened. Yes we FINALLY made it to Seattle and had a great time with Luke's sister and her family. You can check out our trip in my pictures. We got to play with their Wii (so awesome!), go to the Seattle Aquarium, the beach, the Pike Place Market, be there for the kids first day of school...(Bella's very first day of kindergarten!), and I also got to meet Luke's mom for the first time. It was very eventful and TONS of fun! It was hard to leave. Of course there was excitement on our plane ride home as well when we were half way to Salt Lake City, the flight attendant came over the speaker and asked if there was a Dr. on board to make their presence known....no response. Then if there was any medical personnel or nurse...no response. So we thought there was someone in first class that was going to die with no help. Luckily that person was fine and we had a relaxing rest of the flight.
This past weekend, Luke and I parted separate ways to join each of our families. I went to Yukon for my mom's side family reunion and to work on scrapbook stuff with my sister. Luke went to Tulsa, where his family from Colorado was visiting and they went to Grand Lake for a day. When we got back on Sunday, we went straight to BK group and had a good time with our friends.
After this was all said and done, Luke started to feel sick yesterday morning, and woke up this morning talking about 2 octaves lower than normal! He went to the Dr. and found out he has a sinus infection, and a bronchial infection that could be strep. So we are taking it easy and I'm trying not to breath much around him!!
This is getting pretty long, so I will close here if you are still reading!!! I probably won't get a chance to write til next week due to another busy weekend! Have a great weekend! Until next time...

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Sounds like fun! I'm glad that there has never been a time on an airplane that they have called for a nurse when I've been there. I would hate to feel all of that responsibility!