Saturday, September 29, 2007

Busy month is almost over!

Oh shoot....I just typed my post and accidently hit the back button, so now I have to redo this...Well, this crazy busy month is almost over! We have yet to spend one weekend at home this past month, so I'm a little ready for another month to come along. Last week we got to go down to Quartz Mountain Resort for a couple's retreat with my church from back home. What a blessing it was for our marriage! Our marriage will never be the same (for the good!). One fun thing was all the wives got their husbands a gift without them knowing and we put them all together, and the husbands had to go pick out which present he thought was his. Of course Luke picked his present out really quick since they put it up on a hanger above all the gifts. (I got him a nice Denver Broncos polo).
This weekend we are busy with Day in the City today and also my best friend/roommate through college is in town with her husband staying with us. Day in the City went well for us; we went to the Oklahoma City Rescue Mission to help out with their "pantry". I put that in quotes because when we got there, it was actually a warehouse that everything was in bulk and we had to rearrange it all and take inventory. So I definitely got my workout for the weekend and will be quite sore all over! The neat thing is that some of the homeless that live there helped us out.
Work has been crazy lately due to one of the girls being sick and then Melody could only work part time due to her pregnancy. And I just got word that she just got put on permanent bed rest until the baby comes because she is already having contractions regularly and starting to dilate. She is not due until the middle of December so please keep her and her baby girl in your prayers. Also please pray that we can find someone to replace her at work because our work is hectic with only 2 of us there. Well, this is getting long, so I will stop here. Hope you all are having a great weekend! Until next time...

1 comment:

Jana Kay said...

Man Tag! You have been tagged...check out my blog!