Sunday, September 16, 2007

Another busy weekend in the Carnagey household!! Friday night I went to a DC4K meeting after work, which I am totally pumped for!! (Luke didn't go since he's sick) Yesterday, I was determined to get Luke out of bed and get him up and around to help him feel better, so we went to eat breakfast/lunch at Jimmy's Egg. The whole time we were there he said that the room was spinning. So we made a quick trip to Wal-Mart for a couple of things and came back home where he took a 2 hour nap. That hour up wore him out. So, I don't think my goal was achieved! Needless to say, I think he is going back to the dr. on Monday. Last night was my dad's birthday party in Yukon which was a lot of fun! And for today, we are going to try to make it to church, depending on how long Luke can last, and then I'm going to Yukon this evening to spend the night with my parents. Tomorrow, I am headed to Lewisville, TX for Tony Hall's funeral. Tony was an amazing Christian man. Growing up, I went to the camp that he was the director for and later was a counselor for him after high school. Through this life here on earth, we all have those that we look up to and know that we can follow in thier footsteps because they imitate Christ (1 Cor. 11:1). Tony was one of those people for me. He lived everyday like it was his last. He was ready for the day that he could spend eternity with his Savior. God bless Tony Hall! I ask that you all pray for his family that he leaves behind. His wife Jill, and 2 little girls who are 7 and 4.
I'm off to get ready. Hope you all have a great Sunday full of God's blessings as we worship Him. Until next time...

2 comments:

Summer said...

Amy,
I wanted to let you know that I will be thinking about you as you travel for the funeral. I didn't know Tony personally but my Mom was his kindergarten teacher and she had kept up with him for years. God bless all of you and especially his beautiful family.

Summer said...

Don't hate me but I tagged you!