Monday, August 27, 2007

Tea for Three!



This weekend was nice and relaxing. My boss has been out of town, so I got to have all day Friday off!!! It was girls day!! My two close friends from back home Grace and Angie hit the town!! We first went for lunch at Inspirations Tea Room. I was a little curious about this whole tea room to begin with, little too "fru fru" (sp?) for me, but when we got there, we were greeted by a lady whose hair literally stood a foot above her head. Now I know those of you who have been there know EXACTLY who I am talking about. Anyways...when they brought our food out to us I was amazed by the enormous size of sandwiches they had (picture on right...yes, that thing beside the canteloupe!) I for sure didn't think that Angie would finish her sandwich due to the size. But she pulled through!! Needless to say, it was an experience I won't forget!! We did have a good time, and afterwards, we went "shopping". I put that in quotes because everywhere we went, they would find something, carry it around the whole time, and as soon as we were leaving, they both would put what they got back on the shelf! So we saved a lot of money!!!
Today was also nice and relaxing since my boss won't be in til tomorrow, so we didn't see any patients today. Made for a good quiet Monday!! The most scariest thing happened on my way home from work though. I was at a stop light and a boy on a bicycle was going across the intersection right in front of me and the car to my left did not see him coming and when her turn signal light turned green, she took off and hit the boy on the bike. I screamed and so did the girl in the car to the right b/c we both saw what was happening and couldn't stop it. Luckily, the boy was ok, just shookin up, and went on his way. So, moral of the story....ALWAYS look both ways before you cross the street in the car! Well, gotta go finish supper! Hope you all have a great week and remember Brinley, you have to come before Friday!!! Until next time...

1 comment:

Summer said...

I know that lady with the big hair. I am obsessed with staring at her everytime I go there. I just can't imagine how on earth she gets her hair to do that. I ran into her at Target once and she was in a work out suit and her hair was still fixed that way - amazing!!!