Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh Canada!

Sunday night, Luke and I got an awesome surprise. When Luke was 14, he started going to Canada for a mission trip in the summer. He went for about 12 years, so he sort of grew up with some of the kids in Canada. Well, on Sunday night, we had a knock on the door. I knew whoever it was drove a motorcycle (don't know anyone who has a motorcycle), and when I looked through the peep hole, I had no clue who it was, so I ran and got Luke. He didn't recognize him either from the peep hole until he opened the door and yelled "HEY" and gave him a big hug. Ok...so now my husband is hugging some random guy who has a bandana on and drives a motorcycle!! Well, it turns out to be Tim, who is one of the kids from Canada who on a whim decided to come here to go to OC with his younger sister. How cool is that!!! So we went out with him until about 11 that night!!! So much fun! Here is a picture of Luke with Tim, his sister on both sides of Luke, and then Luke's sister Abby, and Jennifer also from Colorado!!
Other than that, not a lot to update about...still busy at work! Waiting for our trip to Seattle!!! Well, I'm off to bed, 9:15, bedtime!!!! Until next time...

No comments: