Monday, May 16, 2011

Madness Monday

So this is how my Monday started....



With blood and an emergency trip to the dentist. I told you our life is getting more exciting!

Early this morning, Autumn was coming to see me and ran right into the corner of our computer desk. Gashed her gum from her tooth up to the top of the gum. Luckily the doctor said her tooth felt good and because the gum is still in place, no stitches. It will just look disgusting for a while. The only thing we need to watch is the color of her tooth to see if nerves were damaged. Praying she won't get a dead tooth! After this, all I have to say is that she is one tough cookie. Crying when it first happened but only lasted a few seconds. While the dr. was checking her out, she was singing on the top of her lungs..."la la la la That's Elmo's world!", his response..."I think she is going to be fine!!" So, how's your Monday?!!

No comments: