Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Let's give this another try!!



Now that I feel like more is happening in my life to actually document about and be able to share with friends and family far away, I will try to keep this up with fun stories and pics. This Mother's Day was by far the best I have ever had. As it is only my 2nd, I can for sure say that since it did not contain a sick crying baby, a failed lunch out which ended in coming home and having chicken nuggets and mac and cheese for lunch!!I had a very blessed day of spending time with my family and going to Yukon to spend the whole day with my mom and siblings. And to top it all off, we actually got a family picture (rare occurence). I got to watch Autumn play in the sprinklers for the first time with her cousins and after watching that HUGE smile and yelps of excitement, I need to go get one! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I will post again later with some fun quotes from Autumn. Until next time...

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Love that sweet baby girl! Sweet pictures of her in the water! Nothing better than that!