Sunday, September 7, 2008

3 Month Update

Well, here we are again folks. Another 3 month delay! Same song, third verse...work is crazy busy for me right now. I have enough time at night to stalk all of you, but don't have time to blog for myself! :) I have a few minutes before I have to leave for a baby shower so I will update you on what has happened in the wonderful Carnagey world!! All of the new stuff has actually happened in the last 2 weeks. First...we got a new pet that we named after Elizabeth because she was so excited and wanted one too, right Elizabeth?!! Here is a picture of her!
This is not the exact picutre as you can see b/c I can not get the picture off of my phone, but this picture looks alot like her! We found her on our front porch this past week just waiting to get inside! Her stay wasn't long since tarantulas are really not my favorite creatures, so after a little jumping and screaming like girls from my husband and myself, he put it underneath the shed of an abandoned house across the street from the Mullins! Just ask Elizabeth how she is sleeping now after seeing our new pet!! :)
Another new thing we got was a new car! We traded in our Jeep Liberty for a new Mazda 6 which gets twice the gas mileage now! You may ask, why haven't I seen it yet? Well, we are asking the very same question! We bought it over a week ago and still are waiting for the car to come in that we ordered. We called everyday last week and when we asked when it would be here, the answer would be, "Tomorrow." and "tomorrow" came and "tomorrow" went. Supposedly it will be Monday (tomorrow) when we will finally get it. I knew my mom was right when she said never trust a car salesman!! Learned my lesson now!
We have one more new thing going on, but you will have to check back later in the week to find out since it is not final right now!! (I love keeping people in suspense!)
Luke and I will be taking our only vacation this year on Friday!!! It is a surprise 30th Birthday trip for Luke that I have had planned for the last 4 months. I can not give you the details right now since I don't know if any eyes will be looking at this or not, but when we get back, I will post lots of pictures!
Well, it is time for me to go! I hope you all have a great week and I will see most of you on Thursday night for Girls Night!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!! Until next time...

3 comments:

Jana said...

If it is what I think it is...you are in trouble for holding me in suspense!!!! :P I LOVE YOU!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I don't think that spider deserves a sophisticated name such as mine...and...yes I do have nightmares about that blasted, creepy, nasty, rotten, scary...well, I think you catch my drift...yed, I still love you guys!

Katie said...

Ummm, it is not nice to keep people in suspense!!! You better call me!