Monday, May 5, 2008

Slacker

To my loyal readers, I apologize for the long silence. (Like you haven't heard that apology before!) So lets catch up! We have continued to do some remodeling at our house. We just got done with our office/future nursery. We had a door that went from the house into the garage through one of our bedrooms. Weird I know, but the people before us thought that was a great feature. Yeah I guess....especially for your kids who are so eager to "go to bed" early to see what trouble they could get into! So we walled up the door, painted a new color, and moved our office desk and computer out into the living room area which we love now! My husband is quite the handyman! Can't even tell there was a door there!! See photos below...

Now you see it...

Now you don't!!

Life at work has been a little crazy. We are shorthanded at the moment, so it makes it a little busier, which I like, but makes me exhausted by the end of the day. We are also trying to go paperless at our office. I thought it was so awesome at first, but now getting farther into it, going green is not as easy as you think! At least we'll make those tree huggers happy!
Some other great news is that our car has become officially ours as of tonight @ 7:25 p.m.! We paid the rest of our loan off!! It's nice when you can turn a 6 year loan into a 2 year loan!! God is good! And if my calculations are correct, we will pay off our jeep by the end of this year and be debt free!!! Well, except for the lifetime mortgage loan! I think they should go ahead and just call it a lifetime loan!! Makes more since!
Well, I think that is about it for now! Now it's back to stalking all of you!!! Until next time...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

totally understand the car thing! We just paid ours off and have no car debt! YEAH!!! Such a good feeling!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yeah for being debt free!!! Keep it up! I'm proud of you!

JB