Friday, March 21, 2008

Needing prayers

Good afternoon loyal blog readers or stockers!!! I come with a BIG prayer request for Luke and I. As I have mentioned before, Luke's work is going through a reorganization time. Which in other words mean laying off employees. The time has come down to Luke's level of employees. All the managers and big wigs have already been moved. So today and this weekend we ask if you could please keep us in your prayers. Luke will find out Monday if he still has a job. If he does get canned, then his last day will be on Friday the 28th. Right now, Luke really has no idea where he stands. I know God is good and no matter what, he will provide and take care of us, but at the same time, I've been in a zone lately and I'm trying really hard to have a peace of mind about it all. So if you talk to me this weekend and I'm spaced out, just hit me and get my attention! Love to you all and hope you have a great Easter weekend!! Until next time...

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Yesterday, someone was just asking us if we knew anyone who was looking for a job. So let us know how today goes. If you want some info about this other job let us know.