Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted....sorry! Our life isn't as exciting as all of our friends who have kids or expecting, so it's hard to write something interesting happening in our lives daily!! Well, I don't have pics on this computer, but I will edit later and put in some pics of my nephew Finn's 2nd birthday party we had last weekend. For his gift, we took him to see Sesame Street Live with Elmo!!! We didn't know for sure how he would react to "big creatures", but he LOVED them!! And on a side note, I really enjoyed myself as well!! We will have to keep that in mind when we have kids! It was a fun environment! His Cookie Monster birthday party was fun as well. But word to the wise...always watch your kids when you tell them to blow out the candle. Finn thought blowing meant eating! He had his whole mouth around the flame about to bite down when we all yelled and Amber grabbed him and pulled him back! Close call!
Well other than that, not much more has been going on besides work. Speaking of work...please keep Luke in your prayers. Sprint (who he works for) seems like they are in a rocky spot. The rumors we have heard aren't the best and he's stressed and nervous about it all, so please keep him in your prayers. I hope you all have a great week filled with God's blessings! Until next time...

No comments: