Saturday, June 30, 2007

Let's Try This Again!

Well, I tried this once a while back, but only after 2 posts it sort of went down hill. I will try to do a lot better this time!

Well, life has been crazy busy around here with work and doing things here around the house. It seems like the to do list never ends. As soon as we mark one thing off, another thing is put on. We finally got our yard to actally look like a yard instead of a huge mud pit. We also did some landscaping with the flower beds and also around our pool with river rocks so we won't track dirt into the pool. I will post some pictures later since they aren't on this computer.

Well, lately I have felt like Noah's wife with all of this rain. I think this is the 19th day in a row that we have had rain. Not just sprinkle here and there, but pouring down rain. I'm thinking I might need to start getting some wood together to build a boat! I really wouldn't mind all of this rain, but it's just that as soon as we got our pool up and running it started raining and hasn't stopped. We have had to drain our pool twice so it won't overflow and try to keep the water more blue than green!

Well, now that I have made a good start, I don't want to bore all of you, so I will go now. Until next time...

1 comment:

Jana Kay said...

Yay!! You are back! I'm going to stay on you this time about keeping us posted! :) I love you!