Monday, January 28, 2008

What a day...

Well, today was my g-pa's funeral which was sad, but uplifting and it was nice to see all of my family. I am feeling better now (thank goodness), but Luke started to feel bad at the funeral and on our way home, he started throwing up in the car. Not cool! So, now it's my turn to take care of him!! So everyone beware of the Carnagey household! Hold your breath if you come anywhere near by! Hopefully this will only be a 24-48 hour thing like mine was. So please keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Jana Kay said...

Wow! You sound like Juli Beth's house right now. I hope Luke starts feeling better soon!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hey welcome back! I am sorry that you guys got the yuck bug! Get to feeling better neighbors!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Sounds like Micah, Kadence, and Kaison felt left out of the stomach virus thing. They all have been sick since Sunday.
I am glad you are feeling better and welcome back!!